Thursday, May 23, 2013

watch from mum :D throw back*

***this is an old post and happen when i was in Kuching***
i got new watch from my mum!!! very love it.. 
i always nagging her that i wan a new watch.. she finally bought it for me!! 
although she is not the one choose, but this is an surprise from mum and my dear~
ahhh! really in love with white watch! very pretty and charming!! =DDD
tq so much mummy! 
tada!! pct wz my new watch! really i love wz it!! =)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bella Italian, my last dinner in Kuching before come to KL..
this is my top favourite restaurant ! :D
the chefs are all from Italy even the cashier and waitresses. 
shop opposite Four Points Sheraton Hotel.. 
the menu... it is abit pricey.. but really worth it.. 
the food taste nice for me.. 
PURE ITALY FOOD IN KUCHING!!!!
our drink.. sprite, RM3, ice milo, RM5.. 
fettuccine alfredo.. RM25! 
this is heaven!!! totally love it till max!!!
lasagne pello.. RM25.. 
another heaven!! this one will be more cheesy! :D


pct with him! 
cannot take pct tgt then jz college them* 
he kept on remind me that i have a new watch!! 
even take pct also purposely post like that!!! errhh!!!
~~~~~ the end ~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment