Tuesday, May 21, 2013

mother's day :D

finally, my mum was free and came to visit me in KL! :D 
i was very excited and even cant sleep before the night! 
i decided to celebrate mother's day with her in KL..
i brought her to an Italian restaurant at Pavillion, Capricciosa, as it was strongly recommended by Cindy, and now have the buy 1 free 1 promotion ! :D
i print the voucher from internet, but i 4gt to bring! TT 
 then i reprint it again at Bejaya Timesquare Hotel, but it charged RM1.50 for black and white copy and RM3.00 for colour copy! my heart was bleeding and very sad expression on my face! however, the guy was very kind and he doesnt not charge me bcz i only print 1 copy, and he print colour copy for me as well! really thx him alot!!
 tada! colour printing copy! :D 
satisfied with the services of Berjaya till the max!! 
 then with the voucher, we got FREE soup, without any purchase condition.. 
i should say that, it was free, and honestly it was really delicious! 
Hawaii mocktail! :D 
 BBQ chicken pizza! 
 and free this Hawaii chicken pizza! 
 squid spaghetti! 
our mouth and teeth turned black when we eat this! 
carbonara ! my favourite spaghetti!! :D 
love it to the max!  
pct wz him :) 
ending pct! :D 
~~~~~ the end ~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment