Wednesday, May 22, 2013

back to Kuching for 5 days! :D

yeah!! it was consider as a short holiday for me as Friday till Monday i dont have class! :D 
so me and Siang Yee were fly back to Kuching on Thursday night!
we were using taxi to the train station, the use the KLIA express to KLIA.. 
nthe train ormal price is RM26++ but using card siswa will get discount and cost only RM18.60..
while waiting train.. 
the train was very punctual and we did not wait for more than 1 minutes.. 
finally we arrived and then check-in at counter.. 
we were using Malindo Airline and it was our very first time to use the airline.. 
there is a screen infront us and we can watch mv! :D
the lighting on the top was red colour during flying but when reach it turned blue colour.. 
our dinner! :D
reached! :')
finally! i am very home sick!!!!!!
the first thing to do was going to Stutong and have my lovely Kampua!! 
omg! it was jz like a dream!!

~~~~~ day 2 ~~~~~
then the next time my mum brought me to eat pork leg rice! 
plate full of meat! satisfied till the max! 
in the evening me and my mum went to Unimas and fetch my sister.. 
she doesn't know i came back and it was a surprise for her as well! :D 

~~~~~ day 3 ~~~~~
outing and girl's talk wz loves! :D
we almost walked finish the shopping malls in Kuching!! 

~~~~~ day 4 ~~~~~
shopping and spending whole day at my friend's shop! 

~~~~~ day 5 ~~~~~
last night!! :( short holiday ended so fast! 
my last dinner was had it at Gourmet Sausage! 
i am gonna miss this so much again!! hmm

~~~~~ the end ~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment