Monday, May 13, 2013

My KL life..

finally i got the idea to update this post.. 
this post was almost 1 week as a draft in my blog and yet i dont have idea on how to start it.. 
then after saw my friend update her blog and i got the idea.. ;D 
my very first grocery shopping in KL..
my bf's sister brought us to the cheapest supermarket in KL, and it was people mountain people sea.. everyone seeking for the best deal in town and will come to this supermarket..

~~~~~Connaught Avenue Condominium, my hostel~~~~~  
my bed! :D
small table beside my bed with cute carpet.. 
table was bought from IKEA, RM29.90 and carpet was bought from Daiso, RM5..
my wardrobe, share wz Cindy, my room-mate.. 
this is what i can see everyday from my window.. 
the road is very jam in the early morning and nigh time.. 

~~~~~ unforgettable experience  ~~~~~

































it was a long story about three of us.. :')
on the very first weekend of us in KL, we felt very boring and plan to go to Midvalley by using KTM(train).. we all were very excited about it although it was too late to go there.. 
and i estimated the time we reach Midvalley will be almost 9pm..
unfortunately, the train was not able to function on the night bcz the schedule of the train was messed out.. i should said that, thx god that they found out the mistake if not there will have a serious ACCIDENT happen.. 
all the people were standing outside and wait or the train to recover back.. 
we stuck in the train for almost 2 hours and it was 10pm.. 
at last we decided to use taxi back to our hostel from Midvalley.. 
Midvalley, is just so close, yet so far!! :(
disappointed face of us!!!!!!!!
at last, we settled our dinner like this at hostel.. 

~~~~~ uni-life ~~~~~
ootd of the day during orientation.. 
i've met lots of new friends during orientation have lots of fun!! :D
i told my new friends that i came from Sarawak, and they were very shocked and looked and me, asking that am i using aeroplane to come KL? obviously yes, if not i must be a good swimmer.. 
my very first presentation in uni-life, was about CONDOM!!! What the hell!! 
we only used for 10 minutes brainstorm about the brand, drawing, the effective advertising, the tagline for it.. erghhh
 then, i've spent my RM50 BRIM voucher for these! :D
and also some stationary.. :D

~~~~~ the end ~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment