Friday, May 3, 2013

anniversary, Genting Highland! :)

time passed, and it was our anniversary.. 
1 year! not a long time, also not a short time.. 
we encountered lots of things in this year..
sometimes i'll jz picking fight with him when i feel unsecured..
but ppl used to say that women feel insecured bcz there are tons of happiness brought by their partner.. i admit it.. thx dear for bringing so much joy in my life and always keeping at ur side.. sorry for my selfishness sometimes.. i cherish every single moment with u! :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1 year anniversary was celebrated at Genting Highlands.. 
outdoor theme park.. 
we bought the package for RM60 each person (return tickets and outdoor theme park/buffet) 
i preferred buffet more than theme park but he wanted to play so much..  
ahhh! i was very regret that time.. 
other ppl's anniversary was very romantic kind with candles or delicious food, but mine was like very horror.. the roller coaster was killing me softly!! i admit i am coward.. i only enjoy the caterpillar or slow train at Genting..  sorry my dear for wasting ur ticket.. hehe
cold weather yet isolated rain.. 
a simple decoration in the 1st World hotel..  
him! :)
thx for bringing the very memorable anniversary in my life! 
it was my very first anniversary as well! :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
card and gift from him! 
 very creative and i jz knew that he really expert in drawing! 
 tada! i got my Doodles!!! i so in love in with it!! 
(left: when i got my Doodles at hostel) (right: when he was preparing all the surprises at university)
i cant stop screaming when i saw it.. it scared me when i changing my shirt and saw two little white legs hanging at the wardrobe.. 
tada!! Doodles! thx for the present my dear!! :)
~~~~~ the end ~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment