Tuesday, November 5, 2013

food hunter in kuching..

1. Oinks, Jalan Song.. 
it was my first time came here.. i always saw my friends post their pct and check in at here.. wanted to come so long but dont know the location.. this time was brought by Bobo Kho! driving skill improve alot, very stable and not scary as Jane! LOL
 green tea latte.. Hot RM6, Cold RM8.. 
 classic pork chop, RM18.. the portion very big!!!! it taste very nice as well!! no wonder my friends strongly recommended the place.. 
 three of us with the food!! Karen ordered the crispy pork chop with apple sauce, RM25.. taste abit weird for me!! and it was cooked with 3 layer pork, overall was not match.. she was so regret ordered it.. hahaha.. but her friend told her very nice before!! 
 cheesy wedges, RM10.. 

2. My Sugar Bakes
it was located at Jalan Wan Alwi, quite remote.. we lost our way and almost give up when we finding the shop.. thx god that we managed to find it..
 the menu.. price slightly expensive as compared to other shop like this..
 the decoration of the shop is really beautiful and sweet.. 
 my vanilla and chocolate cake, RM6! very cute!!!! i dont feel like wan to put in my mouth and bite it.. 
 the chocolate cup cake, RM5.. very 'chocolate' and quite sweet for me..
 fruite tart,RM3.80.. it was quite small.. but very nice! i dont like to eat fruit tart or fruit cake actually.. but my friends kept on persuade me that time.. so i jz try a little bit, it was awesome! i love the fruit tart very much! then my friend still ordered another 5 fruit tarts and take away..  
 pct of us!! such a wonderful place should selca more if not feel sorry for us!
 love this pct to ths max! Karen took me while i selca.. 

3. Bing's Coffees 
it was a promotion deal by Bing.. when purchase two ice blended drinks on a single receipt, the second drinks will get 50%.. we were very full that time.. OMG! everytime come back Kuching for sure will gain weight.. TT
~~~~~ the end ~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment