Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Manhattan Fish Market

another groupon deal!! =D 
4gt the actual price, should be rm49.90.. and the deal actually for 2 person.. 
but me and my another 3 friends shared the deal! totally WORTH it! 
we went for it at lunch time, but we have to wait another 30 minutes bcz the foods are out of stock and not yet arrive the restaurant.. 
appetizer, vegetables salad!! 
butter bun!
oyster wz creamy mushroom sauces! 
i nvr dare to eat oyster but i tried that time! and it was my VERY FIRST TIME!! 
very like the sauces! but i not really like to eat oyster, and the rest were finished by my friends! 
tada! our seafood platter, in a very big portion! 
it was too much for us! (the groupon still stated this is for 2 person) 
but i think 4 person is suitable! 
our drinks~ dont know the name.. haha.. 
jz too sweet for me.. 
ending picture! =D  me, karen and bobo~~~
jane back to work already cz her lunch time only one hour! 
~~~~~ the end ~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment