Tuesday, April 2, 2013

23.3 (earth day)

it was 23.3, Saturday.. 
it was our day, 23rd, 11th-month, and also earth day! =)
i was very looking forward on that day.. jz dont know why!
 i had spending my whole day, to match the outfit for night as well! bcz he always like to say i wear much more pretty when out wz friends.. haha!
 then on the night, i tried to be as pretty as i can wz my fluffy skirt! =)
 we went to have our dinner at Nosh at Crown Square.. (before is Mr. Ho Western) 
it was my first time to dine at there.. it is a bit pricey as compared to other western dining.. 
 love their wall's creative very much!! omg!! *o*!!! 
more and more customers came in, luckily we arrived earlier! 
and the restaurant was full house that night!! 
this made me more excited on my food! (more people means the foods are nice)
 finally! my carbonara pasta was served! RM22! 
i heard my friend said that the carbonara is very delicious and recommended! 
and i am also a carbonara lover! =D 
for my comment, i think it was creamy and lovely! but i still prefer Bella Italian's carbonara pasta! 
it is really un-replaceable!!!!! 
his chicken chop! 4gt the price already! should be RM18 if not mistaken! 
for him, the chicken chop ok ok only @@ it's not grilled well actually~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
next, we went to Pullman Hotel for Earth Hour from 8:30 to 9:30! 
the staff were preparing the candles at the lobby ! 
 tada!photo taken at 2nd floor! and i jz knew that the candles were put in "60+" 
very romantic night without electricity!
and there's still have live band singing so that we wont feel boring! 
i very love the way they celebrate! 
me and the candle! 
taking pct in the dark is not easy! and i dont like to use flash light! 
then i jz use candle as my light! =)
next, we went to Hills Shopping Mall, jz below the Pullman Hotel..
they also put the candles in "60+"..
a very wonderful night! =D
~~~~~ the end~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment