Saturday, April 13, 2013

Golden Screen Cinema

GSC is giving away free movie ticket on 6th to 11th April.. 
my sister watched it with her friends, and she strongly recommended my mum go to watch! 
my mum is considered as my boss when working, if she can sneak out during rest time to watch a movie, then for sure me also can! =D 
it was long queue at the counter..
but it took less than 10 minutes.. 
(it is not necessary to show the coupon and redeem the ticket, they still giving us although we did not showing them)
plz ignore that i was wearing my uniform.. lol! 
we watched during my rest time when working..
 the movie was Wreck it Ralph, showed at 5:00pm.. 
3-D glasses..
hall 5 of GSC..
 for me, i think all the cinemas are the same and i dont compare it wz others.. 
but still have to say i love their chair! it is very comfort for me! =D 
me and him ! 
cant upload the pct wz my mum bcz she is wearing more official uniform! =)
*** Wreck it Ralph is very nice cartoon and big love wz it ***
~~~~~ the end ~~~~~

2 comments:

  1. when i wan to redeem, it only left Istanbul. lol

    just add "2" infront of the PM, problem solved! XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha!! That mv also not bad ah I think!!
    I also hope there is a ''2'' at there!! Haih

    ReplyDelete