Wednesday, June 5, 2013

halo June! :D

June!! :D it is mid of the year.. hopefully it will be my lucky month.. 
 jz done my presentation today, was very frustrating last night!! haih!! but big thx to my roommate cz she made my day yst night!! :D 
regarding my presentation today, i have no confident at all.. :(
bcz our research was rejected 4 times! we changed our topic again and again yet she dont satisfied.. 
at last we did not gv her check, and we directly did in power point.. 
today, many groups were rejected by her directly during presentation.. 
our group already prepared to gv up hope. 
but after presentation, surprisingly she accepted our research..omg cant believe it.. 
and we were the 1st group accepted by her.. it was like the rainbow suddenly appear in-front of u after heavy rain.. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
throw back* 
Sunday to Midvalley !! :D
Sunday shopping wz him but unfortunately my aunty visit suddenly.. 
stomach very pain and totally cant enjoy shopping.. :(
 pct wz him!! :)
 found this naked coconut in Aeon.. very cute and lovely!! :D

wonderful day although tired!! 
~~~~~ the end ~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment