Sunday, June 23, 2013

10 years..

time passed so fast.. 
10 years without u in our life.. i very miss u.. 
we had overcome these 10 years without u, and we are fine now.. 
i always believe that u'll always with us everywhere, anytime.. 
bcz of u, i cherish every moment in my life as long as i still can open my eye in the early morning.. 
heart attack is very sudden and unpredictable.. it kills silently.. 
i still remember 10 years before, i walked to bus stop and waited for mummy after school as usual.. but she did not came to fetch me up, surprisingly is my aunty came.. she brought me home and told me mummy was busy and could not fetch me on time..i think she did not tell me the reason behind is bcz she worried i'll cry.. 
 in the evening, mummy called and told me that u had passed away in the morning bcz of heart attack.. 
we will never see u again, and i dont have daddy in my life anymore.. she cried in the phone.. 
the memory still in my brain and i could not 4gt the day we lose u.. 
mummy must be very worried cz she need to support the family alone.. 
she is very grateful mum in the world.. i love her, and i miss u.. very much.. 

3 comments:

  1. you're a strong girl, and your mum is a great mum.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cai Yun, thank you for the praise.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl, may the love of those around you help you through the days ahead...
    Always remember that you have a very great mum.
    Tionia, you deserve the praise

    ReplyDelete