Sunday, March 3, 2013

Last interview for Final Year Project in my diploma..

my very first interviewed for doing the project was with the manager of Singgahsana Lodge.. 
he is a very kind and cheerful manager that i ever met.. 
apart from getting sufficient information from him, he also brought us to visit every types of rooms in the Lodge.. i saw 'hospitable' attitude from him.. thumb up*
then, for my 2nd time interview was with the park warden of Kubah National Park, i was very excited and looking forward!! :D i think this may due to the memorable interviewed on 1st time.. 
 the park warden asked me to meet him on 930a.m.. 
thx for empty ur valuable time and willing to have appointment with me.. 
 tada~ this is the park warden, Mr. Stephen Antang.. 
same as 1st time, this interview was very successful bcz Mr.Stephen had tried his best and provided me as more information as possible.. 
he even brought me to visit the central trail and guiding me about the management of the national park.. :D
i would like to express my appreciation for Mr. Stephen at here!! really thx a lot!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
after my interview, we went to the Matang Wildlife Centre.. 
1st time visit the place, entrance fees RM3 for each adult.. 
 river pool! too bad we did not bring extra wear!!!!!
the water flow was very nice!! arhhhh
 throughout the whole morning, have to express my thanks to him also.. 
woke up early in the morning and accompany me to interview, help me take photo and bring me to Matang Wildlife Centre.. :D hehehe
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
then we had our breakfast at Huan Loke Cafe, opposite the Tun Jugah.. 
i very love the Kolomee.. my mum and dad always had their breakfast at here before.. 
and recently i always come here to eat the Kolomee in the morning, bcz i almost going to KL for further study, later i have to chance to eat le.. :(
tada!!!! the Kolomee!!! and my love!!!! :D 
the power of the mee is make my life to have 'breakfast' this word.. 
bcz b4 i was rather to sleep till noon also dont wan to wake and have breakfast! sleeping is my eveything.. 
but now i've change!! :D every week will have at least 3 times to have my breakfast at here!! 
 tada! there also have fast food, ordered by him!! 
quite expensive, RM7 for the portion above.. 
the end for the day! :D
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
next, continue to my interview story.. 
i was calling Mr. Stephen again to get further information as my lecturer required.. 
that time he was in the jungle and heavy rain...i can heard the sound of raining through phone..
as i know raining in the jungle while talking to phone is very dangerous, but Mr. Stephen still asked me about my interview questions.. 
i knew that time was very hard for him to talk with me, cz he wan to look for the way back in the jungle to his office in heavy rain, and yet he still intend to know about my interview question, and try to answer me.. 
but then, the line was very lousy and ended suddenly.. 
i was very worry about Mr. Stephen and i dont dare to call him again.. 
then, when he arrived office, he called me quickly and ask for my interview questions again!!
i felt very touch!! he really try his best to help me.. thanks alot to u, Mr. Stephen!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment