Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Batik Butik Hotel Restaurant

the story was happen when i traveled at Penang..
my friend was very excited and call me and tell about this deal.. 
it was only RM11 for each person!! =D
the deal include the soup as appetizer, and burger as main course.. 
mushroom soup, pumpkin soup and the bacon with corn soup.. 
the mushroom soup were too 'hand-made'.. they blended the mushroom obviously.. 
then the pumpkin soup was acceptable.. 
we all big love the bacon with corn soup!! 
our burgers =D i was craving for burger that time!! 
the burger was really delicious for me!!
but we were very full that time after finished the big bowl of soup..

after meal, we visited the hotel lobby.. 
there have a big sofa or bed? @@
the counter!! 
and i found this!!!! TripAdvisor's winner for 2012 and 2013.. 



me and my friends really crazy shooting that time!! 
we imagine that we are model.. 
ending picture! 

No comments:

Post a Comment