Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Panchor Hot Spring, Kuching

 his brother came back from Singapore last week and he wants to go for hot spring at Kampung Panchor..
me and my sis also joining as we never been there..
entrance fee RM3 per adult.. 
 there is a canteen which selling snacks and beverages..
tada!!! the hot spring.. as u can see, it can fit in more than 50 people.. @@
these visitors mostly are from the local which is the indigenous people, but today, we also saw korean tourist.. :D
the water is consider clean and clear..
but most of the visitors will only sitting on the bench and steam their legs in the water..
the temperature also very hot and can see the water vapour on the water..
after steaming my legs for 15 minutes, it was like sauna, i feel very hot and even sweating..
my pant and clothes were wet.. no wonder he kept on asking me to bring extra wear..
but i did not change cause i am in rush to back Kuching.. X)

~~ the END ~~

No comments:

Post a Comment