Tuesday, October 25, 2011

my spicy birthday ~

18th birthday~
hate it but still love it!
fulled wishes from college friends~
been cheat by them and surprise a lot!
said go kopitiam celebrate then bring me to my favorite and quite romantic place~
luckily my attire on that night still consider PASS!!!
although they all wearing hills and dress but i m short pant wz a Tai Chi shoes~ haih haih haih`
this is what i received and really make me soooooo surprise ~
missing 'r'~ ==lll
photo with 'happy birthday' words~ so creative and thx to the one who suggests this idea~
the papersssss used to package my present!!! i opened it till i almost gt into mad!!!
tada~ my present~ seen it..? haha

wz my sincerely, i really want thank to those gift me this present~ after i looked for 2 more times then i jz found that u ppl take pct wz word on it~ i was so touch and my tear rolling in my eyes...sorry~ i bet u ppl dunno about it cz my head was 45 degree lower down that time~ hahahahaa~ anywhere~ thx again !!!!

2 comments: