Friday, October 28, 2011

my spicy birthday (continued)..

Basaga for my 18th birthday celebration~
there was so crowded on the night~
another bd girl also celebrate her bd at thr~
cup cakes as birthday cake!
so cute wz the candlers~
surprised by them!
making wishes! :)
still not yet finish..?
i almost 4gt i have present~ haha
tada~ i looked happy cz been cheat!
keep on opened but still not yet the end......
this is the fake! present was packaged by a 'paper manufactured factory’ ..
present=a box fulled of small broken papers~==lll
there is the words of 'happy birthday' inside the box~ haha
cup cakes been played around~
luckily i m nt the one who been 'mask' by the icing~ xp
a best memorial pct on the night!
tada! dolphin necklace from group of friends~
group pct of presents from college friends!

have a memorable bd when i m 18~
frst time celebrated bd wz college friends..
cheated and fooled by them but still feel touch..
fist time got people proposed marriage from me..
keep on praising me and telling me how good is the son! haha
made a frame of memory in my live~

No comments:

Post a Comment