Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Christmas celebration full with loves

 christmas eve was celebrated with girls at Howdy..
it was very full and luckily we booked it early..
gift exchange with them and i got chrsitmas cups! :D very cute and thx for it!!!
then........ fortunately, there was a guy proposed marriaged with his girlfriend!!!!!
we watch it! omg!!!!!! shock max!!! this was the very first time i watch it in 'live'..
tada!!! the newspapre was on the Sin Chew Daily Newspapre!!!
how luckly we are!! :D
after having funs with girls at Howdy, second round was with him! :)
gift exchange with each other and i was super looking forward for my present!! x)
but, he prepared a fake present instead..Nyam Nyam Chocolate which is my favourite and i got two from him!! :) i pretty sure will do on you next time and you waittttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!! errrr....
my real present was a purse!! i knew that he was very hard to pick up a present for me! hahaha.. thanks anywhere and i like it very much la!!! :)))

another surprise was from 'santa clause'..
every year he will put it beside my pillow and when i wake up on the next day, i will finding my present without spec on my bed!!! :)
thank you very much!!!!!! i very like this surprised every year..
 next, the christmas was celebrated with family ! :)
we shop for 6 shopping malls in a day!
at last we had dinner at Sakae Sushi! a place i wish to bring them for so long!
after dinner with family, second round with college 38 girls!
supper at Alfresco and singing at there after all the people went back! :)

at last, this is the edited christmas photo by me on 2012..
photo was taken wz 12 chritsmas trees in Kuching !
end my christmas with full loves! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment