Monday, November 26, 2012

it is midnight :)


wonderful midnight, comfortable air temperature, quite night.......
i am still reading my notes for exam tomorrow.. 
flashbacks in my mind just like a film.. 
i was still outside chitchatting, playing and drinking with friends in the past months.. 
night was still young for me.. 
or maybe i was young on that time?
now i am acting like a good girl in-front the table with my notes :3
such a cynic.. time do change us.. 
left 5 months, for me to stay in Kuching, then i am gonna move on to a new lifestyle..
what would be change again? i dont dare to think.. 
i just cherish whatever i've.. 
even now studying on midnight, also feel like very pleased.. 
it is the last 6's final exam for me in my diploma.. 
then will be last 5,4....1..... and then my degree life start.........
i suddenly so miss you too! thx for all the blessing and guarding that you brought to me.. :) 
i feeling happy and cherish what u brought to me, no matter is good or bad ! 

2 comments: