Saturday, October 27, 2012

birthday~

my 19 years old birthday was celebrate with lot's of surprise.. 
i just expect it to be simple, maybe bcz growing older, then dont feel like to celebrate le.. xp..

~~~~~ FAMILY~~~~~
first of all, i would like to say thank you so much to my mum for everything.. 
although this time you cannot celebrate with me, but everyday is a celebration for me.. 
wish you healthy everyday and get well soon :)

~~~~~ 38 GIRLS~~~~~
lots of thanks to this big surprise..really unexpected and make me cant stop shouting!!!! :)
it made my day!!!!! 

LIKE IT TILL MAX!!! 

and and!!! wanna say thank you to Sze!!!!!! for the MacDonald~ hehe.. 
not only that, and also always listen to me, help me in many way rounds.. :)

~~~~~ COLLEGE 38 GIRLS + IE 37~~~~~
 new tumblr and HK casing~!!!! tq so much!!! finally my iphone got new casing le!!! XD
 birthday celebration wz Stupiak Geng to Tomoe~ thx for it and the preparation on 23.. 
i'm sorry cant go on with it bcz i wish to beside and support him at the moment, or maybe he is fine already..
but still thx to u guys for this rushing lunch.. :)

~~~~~ HIM~~~~~
i am sorry for everything that day.......
just like u said, everything just happen coincidentally, i will remember! :)
thx for waking me up in such way and make me jump from my bed on that night!!!!!! :)
forgive u~! bcz got cake and present.. xp
thx for the cake very much!!!! it tasted really nice!!!!! 
first time received home made cake! so touch! :')
a bottle of chocolate!very cute!! the ribbon!!! XD
 i dont need to buy chocolate in this whole year le..xp
 then, roses from the back of your car.. @@ 
with the song that u purposely played for me.. tq so much dear!!! u really surprised me that time!
 dinner at Safari~ :) 
the first angpaw from aunty~! tq!!! :)
and the face is really cute la aduh!!! XD hahhaha

No comments:

Post a Comment