Friday, June 17, 2011

sharing planet~

always want to go sharing planet but dunno how to go..
finally,met someone who noe how to go for it..
actually we planed arrive there at 630 pm,but we lost the way..=.=..
after arrived was around 7pm,and it was too late for us to take the scenery pct..
so,this is the fb website..http://www.facebook.com/sharingplanet
i jz took some food and beverage pct..
chocolate blended from my friend..
not bad.. a bit like starbuck one..
mango shootie-this is their special drink..
my frend ordered this..
she came lots of time and want to order this but always finished..
her comment is nothing special..
haha~
double cheesy land...
so delicious for me..
and the size quite big..
finally,spaghetti carbonara from me..
it's was too cheese for me..
not like what i aspect..><
lastly, take a 'family photo' as a memory..^^

No comments:

Post a Comment