Friday, March 4, 2011

last day..

yesterday was my last day in skin food..so sad..i m gonna miss thr so much..
they r all new staffs in skin food..look pretty ya..haha
*our hair style is same~~~
tada..salary + angpaw..
my boss came back yesterday from sibu..
they said jz to meet me..
make me so nervous..
they look young n vv polite..
keep on bow to me too n said tq..><
i m the one need to bow to them..!!!hahaha..received an angpaw from them..
tq so mch..~!!! really..i learnt many skill from thr..
last pct..
nw my holiday is jz start..
yeppy~!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
asked my mum whr to go for the holiday..she replied oh..=.=..
but jz nw sis keep on asking mum fetch her tonight for coming home she said ok with smile face..(although jz nw mummy is busy)
really......haiz.....

No comments:

Post a Comment