Sunday, April 19, 2009

bye bye my little ugly...


huh..bye bye little ugly~little urly is my one of my puppy..but now she had been sent to other people..i still remember that when she was born,i went to see her..i found that she is just like a 'boo dog'...then i tell my mum that it is very cute and i want her..she is a very active puppy..sometime she will stay at somewhere quietly and see people..she like act cool ba..she also like to attract other people's concentration..she is a bit fat and a pair of blue eyes..she is a very cute dog..but now,she was sent to other people..i know she will be lived more better than here..she will be has a big room,nice master,many delicious food and has a nice place to stay...but i m still sad...i reall hope that she will happy and health..bye bye my little ugly~

No comments:

Post a Comment